The Cross-site Request Forgery FAQ has been released to address some of the common questions and misconceptions regarding this commonly misunderstood web flaw. URL: The Cross-site Request Forgery FAQ http://www.cgisecurity.com/articles/csrf-faq.shtml
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback. Print This Post
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Tuesday, January 16th, 2007 . Tagged with:
Previous Post: iWar – The first war dialer with VoIP functionality »
Next Post: Web Application Firewall for HTTP/HTTPS »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- How to Protect Your Business Network from Phishing Attacks
- Animated Presentation on Sony PSN Hack
- ArcSight Tip #1 – arcsight managersetup notification test
- I’m a CISSP
- Operation:Payback or Social Vendetta is Here
- I got owned by Malware Destructor 2011 Virus
- New Downtime Cost Calculator by Storagepipe.com. What if ?
- Securing Your Network from Web Threats
- My Twitter Notes on 2010-07-25
- New NetWitness Visualize : Welcome To The Future!