OWASP is happy to announce the first release of OWASP Pantera – Web
Assessment Studio. Pantera is a mix between a pentest proxy, an application
scanner, and an intelligent analysis framework. Pantera’s goal is to leave
the analysis and automatic (repetitive) stuff to the engine, leaving only
the important decisions to the security expert.
Great tool !
OWASP Pantera Web Assessment Studio Project
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback. Print This Post
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Friday, January 19th, 2007 . Tagged with:
Previous Post: OWASP Testing Guide V2 »
Next Post: Web application security resources »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- How to Protect Your Business Network from Phishing Attacks
- Animated Presentation on Sony PSN Hack
- ArcSight Tip #1 – arcsight managersetup notification test
- I’m a CISSP
- Operation:Payback or Social Vendetta is Here
- I got owned by Malware Destructor 2011 Virus
- New Downtime Cost Calculator by Storagepipe.com. What if ?
- Securing Your Network from Web Threats
- My Twitter Notes on 2010-07-25
- New NetWitness Visualize : Welcome To The Future!