Eyeball Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE) can now be integrated with version 2.0 of CableLabs‘s PacketCable firewall and NAT traversal. A smart traversal-state-machine inside the AnyFirewall engine handles the complexities of STUN (simple traversal of UDP through network address translators) and TURN protocols, NAT or firewall types, transport methods, ICE candidates, and delivery checks, the company explains. It enables rapid integration with third-party components such as SIP stacks, RTP libraries, and voice/video engines for building feature-rich applications. Because an image is worth 1000 words, this is the
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback. Print This Post
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Thursday, March 1st, 2007 . Tagged with:
Previous Post: Government Agencies debate over automatic penetration tools »
Next Post: Month of PHP Bugs – Day one »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- How to Protect Your Business Network from Phishing Attacks
- Animated Presentation on Sony PSN Hack
- ArcSight Tip #1 – arcsight managersetup notification test
- I’m a CISSP
- Operation:Payback or Social Vendetta is Here
- I got owned by Malware Destructor 2011 Virus
- New Downtime Cost Calculator by Storagepipe.com. What if ?
- Securing Your Network from Web Threats
- My Twitter Notes on 2010-07-25
- New NetWitness Visualize : Welcome To The Future!