I’ve found today 2 resources which are connected to good old Google Hacking Database :
- Googlehacks which is a dedicated application for Windows / Linux / Mac and allows you to easily run specialized Google queries (a.k.a googledorks). I would say that it’s a "must" inclusion in”Web Hacking for Dummies".
- Google Hack Honeypot which is a set of PHP scripts used to detect any Google hacking attempts targeting your site. Well, it might me one of your friends using the tool described at #1 above 🙂
I find the Google Hacking Honeypot specifically interesting because I think it might be used as an IDS-like PHP class / module to identify who’s pulling some intelligence reports on your website.
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Read Comment (1) or Leave A Trackback. Print This Post
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Wednesday, December 5th, 2007 . Tagged with:
Previous Post: Nikto 2 Is Out There »
Next Post: Can I Evade ScanSafe Anywhere+ ? »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- How to Protect Your Business Network from Phishing Attacks
- Animated Presentation on Sony PSN Hack
- ArcSight Tip #1 – arcsight managersetup notification test
- I’m a CISSP
- Operation:Payback or Social Vendetta is Here
- I got owned by Malware Destructor 2011 Virus
- New Downtime Cost Calculator by Storagepipe.com. What if ?
- Securing Your Network from Web Threats
- My Twitter Notes on 2010-07-25
- New NetWitness Visualize : Welcome To The Future!