Today ArcSight announced that T-Mobile has chosen ArcSight ESM for Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) and Imperva SecureSphere Web Application Firewall won Information Security Magazine "strongest overall offering for application and database security" . Sweet !
1st sweet news : I’m very happy to hear that ArcSight closed T-Mobile deal because I hope that more and more industry big players will adopt and support ArcSight’s technical innovations. I’m particularly keen to see widespread adoption of Common Event Format (CEF) promoted by Arcsight :
The Common Event Format (CEF) is an open log management standard that improves the interoperability of security-related information from different security and network devices and applications.
When CEF will become de-facto log management standard I’m sure that we will be able to aggregate and correlate events generate by any CEF compliant source.
2nd sweet news : I love Imperva’s SecureSphere Web Application and Database Firewall and it’s great to know that Information Security Magazine named it “the strongest overall offering for application and database security”. I still think Imperva is one of the most accurate web security controls and it’s good to see some public recognition for all the hard work!
Thank you for reading this post. You can now Leave A Comment (0) or Leave A Trackback. Print This Post
Post InfoThis entry was posted on Tuesday, March 11th, 2008 . Tagged with:
Previous Post: CCTV Security Camera and Surveillance Equipment »
Next Post: Scanners: New Nessus Release; New eEye Web Scanner »
Read MoreRelated Reading:
- How to Protect Your Business Network from Phishing Attacks
- Animated Presentation on Sony PSN Hack
- ArcSight Tip #1 – arcsight managersetup notification test
- I’m a CISSP
- Operation:Payback or Social Vendetta is Here
- I got owned by Malware Destructor 2011 Virus
- New Downtime Cost Calculator by Storagepipe.com. What if ?
- Securing Your Network from Web Threats
- My Twitter Notes on 2010-07-25
- New NetWitness Visualize : Welcome To The Future!