Phishing Exposed, Brands Secured

professional anti-phishing servicesIt’s been a while since I posted on the blog and even though I want to think the opposite, there is no acceptable explanation for it 🙂 .

But I’m coming back by showing the most recent "work" I’ve done in the security arena. A few days ago I gave a presentation about the latest addition to my employer‘s portfolio of professional services : Anti-phishing and brand identity.

Apparently Pareto principle applies to anti-phishing and brand identity protection as well: 80% of the tasks take 20% of the time and the rest of 20% of the tasks are done in the remaining 80% long hours.

I’m proud to say we tackle the 20% of the tasks fast. Very fast.

So here is my presentation on "Phishing Exposed, Brands Secured". I made it the same image intensive way like my previous "E-Banking Web Application Security" presentation and I hope you like it 🙂

 



Thank you for reading this post. You can now Read Comment (1) or Leave A Trackback. Print This Post Print This Post

One Response to “Phishing Exposed, Brands Secured


Subscribe without commenting


Leave a Reply

Note: Any comments are permitted only because the site owner is letting you post, and any comments will be removed for any reason at the absolute discretion of the site owner.

CommentLuv badge